Local delivery of content - Globally
PacketExchange has built a global Content Delivery Network (CDN) based on the powerful PacketExchange backbone network, taking advantage of our "Donut Peering" philosophy of connecting directly to end-user broadband networks and over 1 Tbps of edge capacity. With direct access to over 100 countries and 500 other networks, our content delivery solution is unequaled in its reach. Over 400 leading web content providers already rely on PacketExchange to distribute their content -- you should too.
PacketExchange’s CDN offering is designed for the smartest, fastest and most cost-effective delivery of content globally. Our strategically-located edge locations allow for the rapid distribution of content to end users, optimizing performance by loading files from the nearest geographic location. Taking advantage of our dense edge connectivity at central points around the world, over 500 networks are one hop away from a PacketExchange content delivery node.
PacketExchange's CDN is the first to take advantage of direct backbone integration with advanced DNS proxying and caching techniques. Independent tests have shown PacketExchange's CDN outperforms to competition in most cases.
- Advanced, feature-rich control panel
- Worldwide content delivery locations
- Wowza Media Server for secure flash video and mp3 streaming
- Advanced XML-RPM API
- Distributed content replication for 100% uptime - designed for mission-critical applications
- Scale with ease, increase capacity dynamically on-demand
- Provide lightning fast, low-latency connections to content servers
- Offload stress from your own infrastructure
- Detailed reporting about your content and the users accessing it
- Lower overall cost vs. hosting in-house
Contact us today for more information!