IP TRANSIT / BANDWIDTH
PacketExchange’s IP transit service is designed for applications requiring the highest level of performance and availability. PacketExchange’s international backbone network has been designed from the ground up, combining best-of-breed technologies, partners, long-haul routes and transit providers to create the best possible Internet access solution. This solution is uniquely suited for advanced services requiring the best service metrics available.
Our IP transit service delivers unique benefits for content providers, enterprise organizations and international carriers.
Our mission is to deliver ever-increasing amounts of bandwidth to an increasingly media-rich Internet while maintaining optimal performance—which is why PacketExchange’s primary focus is on engineering excellence.
- The first backbone network designed from the ground up to support line-rate 10 Gigabit Ethernet services everywhere
- The first network to use peering as a performance enhancer, not a cost-savings method
- Service levels from Fast Ethernet to 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Operations Center watching over the network 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- True scalability and the ability to deliver it – native, line-rate 10 GbE services throughout the entire network
- PacketExchange’s distributed Metro NAP architecture ensures network availability even in the event of catastrophic facility failure or fiber cut by having multiple layers of redundancy throughout the network
- Separate optical transport network isolates the layer-3 IP network from long-haul fiber cuts and outages providing an unmatched level of redundancy
- Direct connectivity to all the major peering points within PacketExchange’s backbone footprint – ensures greater network reach and route diversity
- Peering with other networks worldwide, including international network providers, Tier-1 and Tier-2 backbones and broadband Cable/DSL networks
- Force10’s linerate sFlow implementation allows per-packet analysis of traffic anywhere on the network
- Customer-focused support team dedicated to meeting stringent requirements
- Ensure 100% uptime for mission-critical applications
- Security and reliability through protected, dedicated infrastructure
- Ability to scale capacity on-demand
- The best Service Level Agreement in the industry
- Contact us to find out more about PacketExchange Performance Internet.